For the upcoming start date of May 2021, all students must apply via the application materials below.
Important Upcoming Dates
|Application materials posted||June 1, 2020|
|Virtual Open House registration begins (see home page for link)||June 2020|
|Application materials due||November 1, 2020|
|In-person and/or Zoom Interviews||Late November 2020|
|Conditional Acceptance notification||Mid-Late December 2020|
|Accreditation candidacy decision||Late April/Early May 2021|
|Classes begin||Late May 2021|
Required Application Forms
- Application Instructions
- Program Application
- Character Reference Form
- Clinical Observation Verification Form
- We understand the impact that COVID-19 has had on the ability to complete all clinical observation hours. Please contact program administration via email [email protected] with any questions.
Required Documents to Review*
- Technical Standards and Essential Functions for Physical Therapy Practice
- Criteria for Progression to the Professional Physical Therapy Program
* Thorough review of these documents is expected, but not submitted as part of the full application materials.
Reservation Fee - Applicants granted conditional acceptance into the DPT program are required to pay a non-refundable $250.00 reservation fee to secure their seat (pending favorable candidacy decision). The reservation fee will be applied to the cost of tuition once the applicant matriculates into the program.
For more information on undergraduate programs at LMU click here.
To apply for LMU undergraduate programs click here.