Important Upcoming Dates
|Incoming Class of 2025|
|Virtual Open House||
Friday, July 23, 2021 (12-1:30pm EST)
|2021-2022 Application cycle open date||July 1, 2021 (on PTCAS - see below)**|
|2021-2022 Application cycle close date||December 1, 2021 - note: it is HIGHLY encouraged that application materials be submitted ASAP once the application cycle opens|
|In-person and/or Zoom Interviews (required)||Rolling basis as applications are received and verified|
|Acceptance notification||Rolling basis as interviews are completed|
|Class of 2025 Orientation||TBD|
|Classes begin||May 16, 2022 (TENTATIVE)|
**For those who wish to apply for incoming class of 2025 via the Post-baccalaureate entry path (NON-LMU students), please see below:
The Doctor of Physical Therapy Program at Lincoln Memorial University participates in the Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service, known as PTCAS. Non-LMU applicants applying to the LMU physical therapist education program for the class entering Summer 2022 will apply online using the PTCAS application beginning in July 1, 2021. To learn more about PTCAS, visit www.ptcas.org.
Please continue to check back periodically for updates.
Required Paper Application Forms (LMU Students ONLY)
- Application materials below are ONLY required for Freshman GPA and Undergraduate "3+3" students who will apply prior to the start of their Junior year.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME ON ALL APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Application Instructions - UPDATED
- Program Application
- Character Reference Form
- Clinical Observation Verification Form
- It is highly recommended that applicants complete at least 30 clinical observation hours prior to the start of the program. Due to COVID-19, we understand the difficulty in obtaining hours in a variety of settings and will accept hours completed in one setting at this time.
- Please contact program administration via email [email protected] with any questions.
Required Documents to Review*
- Technical Standards and Essential Functions for Physical Therapy Practice
- Criteria for Progression to the Professional Physical Therapy Program
* Thorough review of these documents is expected, but are not to be submitted as part of the full application materials.
Reservation Fee - Applicants granted acceptance into the DPT program for the incoming Class of 2025 are required to pay a non-refundable $500.00 reservation fee to secure their seat. The reservation fee will be applied to the cost of tuition once the applicant matriculates into the program.
For more information on undergraduate programs at LMU click here.
To apply for LMU undergraduate programs click here.