For the upcoming start date of May 2021, all students must apply via the application materials below.
Important Upcoming Dates
|Application materials posted||June 1, 2020|
|Virtual Open House||February 3, 2021|
|Application materials due||March 1, 2021|
|In-person and/or Zoom Interviews||Rolling basis as applications are received|
|Conditional Acceptance notification||Within 1-2 weeks after the interview|
|Accreditation candidacy decision||Late April/Early May 2021|
|Classes begin||May 2021|
Required Application Forms
- PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME ON ALL APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Application Instructions - UPDATED
- Program Application
- Character Reference Form
- Clinical Observation Verification Form
- While still highly recommended, at this time the requirement of 60 clinical observation hours has been waived due to COVID-19. If you have completed observation hours, please list completed hours on the associated form and submit with all application materials.
- Please contact program administration via email [email protected] with any questions.
Required Documents to Review*
- Technical Standards and Essential Functions for Physical Therapy Practice
- Criteria for Progression to the Professional Physical Therapy Program
* Thorough review of these documents is expected, but not submitted as part of the full application materials.
Reservation Fee - Applicants granted conditional acceptance into the DPT program are required to pay a non-refundable $250.00 reservation fee to secure their seat (pending favorable candidacy decision). The reservation fee will be applied to the cost of tuition once the applicant matriculates into the program.
For more information on undergraduate programs at LMU click here.
To apply for LMU undergraduate programs click here.