Impact Image


All LMU-DCOM students that wish to participate in a research project must complete the Student Research Project form. OMS-I and OMS-II students should submit the OMSI/II form, and OMSIII/OMSIV students should submit the OMSIII/IV form. This form should be submitted to the Director of Research of the appropriate site (Harrogate or Knoxville) prior to initiating the project. If the project requires IRB, IACUC, or IBCSC approval, then the appropriate forms must also be submitted.
Research Pathway
     Forms Pathway