For Students:

Undergraduate Declaration of Major
Graduate and Professional Declaration of Major
Directed Study Contract (2 pages) 
Independent Study (2 pages) 
Substitution Form
Request for Approval of Enrollment in Courses at Another Institution
Undergrad/Graduate Withdrawal Form (not for professional students)
Application For Leave of Absence
Healthcare Provider Verification of Medical Condition

More forms can be found under the Registrar's page on MyLMU.

For Non-Students:

Diploma Reorder Form

To request information from archived catalogs, please contact the Registrar's Office by phone or email.

(423) 869-6313

[email protected]