- Nationally renowned veterinary educators with a commitment to teaching and lifelong learning.
- “Hands on” based veterinary education that begins your first semester.
- Clinical experience with a varied and busy caseload that emphasizes a team approach.
- World class DeBusk Veterinary Teaching Center (DVTC) that students utilize from the first semester and onwards.
- Education that includes leadership skills,communications and community service.
LMU-CVM Program Highlights
American Association of Bovine Practitioners Recognizes LMU-CVM Food Animal Club as Chapter of the Year
The Lincoln Memorial University-College of Veterinary Medicine (LMU-CVM) Food Animal Club was honored with the 2018-2019 American Association of Bovine Practitioners (AABP) Student Chapter of the Year Award at the 52nd Annual AABP Conference in Saint Louis, Missouri, Sept. 12-14, 2019. Each year the AABP recognizes one student chapter for its hard work, community service and dedication to its members and the overall positive representation of the national association.
LMU-CVM Kicks Off CAHA “V” Conference with Dr. Barbara Natterson-Horowitz, Co-Author of New York Times Best Selling Book, “Zoobiquity”
Lincoln Memorial University-College of Veterinary Medicine (LMU-CVM) hosted the Center for Animal and Human Health (CAHA) “V” Conference Oct. 18, 2019 on LMU’s main campus in Harrogate, Tennessee. This is the fifth conference held by LMU-CVM for students across medical programs to come together to discuss One Health issues.
Veterinary medicine students from Lincoln Memorial University-College of Veterinary Medicine (LMU-CVM) and the University of California-Davis held the first AVMA Student Virtual Town Hall on Oct. 8, 2019, to discuss wellbeing as veterinary students and within the veterinary profession. The two schools were chosen by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) to participate in this first-of-its-kind intercollegiate activity among veterinary colleges.