- Nationally renowned veterinary educators with a commitment to teaching and lifelong learning.
- “Hands on” based veterinary education that begins your first semester.
- Clinical experience with a varied and busy caseload that emphasizes a team approach.
- World class DeBusk Veterinary Teaching Center (DVTC) that students utilize from the first semester and onwards.
- Education that includes leadership skills,communications and community service.
LMU-CVM Program Highlights
LMU President Clayton Hess conferred 108 Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degrees on candidates from the LMU-College of Veterinary Medicine that completed the degree requirements at the close of the spring semester on Saturday, May 16.
Lincoln Memorial University (LMU) President Clayton Hess announced today the decision to resume seated courses and the on-campus experience this fall to the extent allowed by law. The summer term, which began on Monday, May 4, will continue online, except for experiential learning courses and laboratory courses, which will be conducted in person under strict social distancing and CDC hygiene guidelines.
LMU is pleased to announce a partnership with WellConnect to provide remote mental health counseling and other services to students. This added offering allows the LMU counseling office to serve students completing the semester online across the country and around the world.