- Nationally renowned veterinary educators with a commitment to teaching and lifelong learning.
- “Hands on” based veterinary education that begins your first semester.
- Clinical experience with a varied and busy caseload that emphasizes a team approach.
- World class DeBusk Veterinary Teaching Center (DVTC) that students utilize from the first semester and onwards.
- Education that includes leadership skills,communications and community service.
LMU-CVM Program Highlights
Nicholas Shen, a fourth-year veterinary medicine student at LMU-CVM, was awarded the 2019 AABP Foundation Bovine Veterinary Student Recognition Award sponsored by Merck Animal Health, including a $5,000 scholarship. Shen will graduate with a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from LMU-CVM on May 16, 2020.
Lincoln Memorial University (LMU) President Clayton Hess has announced that LMU will complete the Spring 2020 semester online. LMU will not hold commencement ceremonies this spring. Degrees will be conferred on candidates that have completed degree requirements at the end of the semester.
LMU-CVM is pleased to welcome Dr. Mitchell Moses as the associate dean for Clinical Relations and Outreach. Moses will continue to advance the innovative, hybrid distributive clinical education model at LMU-CVM. He will work with clinical affiliates across the country to place well-qualified fourth-year veterinary students in their practice for real-world, hands-on learning experiences.