- Nationally renowned veterinary educators with a commitment to teaching and lifelong learning.
- “Hands on” based veterinary education that begins your first semester.
- Clinical experience with a varied and busy caseload that emphasizes a team approach.
- World class DeBusk Veterinary Teaching Center (DVTC) that students utilize from the first semester and onwards.
- Education that includes leadership skills,communications and community service.
LMU-CVM Program Highlights
Vice President and Dean Jason Johnson, DVM, has appointed Dr. Bess Pierce as the assistant dean of student success. Pierce has served as associate professor of small animal medicine at LMU-CVM since 2016.
Pulliam was recognized with the other AAVMC Leadership Academy graduates at the conclusion of the program in Washington D.C. during the 2019 AAVMC’s annual meeting.
Obtaining the CPCC credential, Evans has demonstrated a high level of commitment and expertise to the career coaching profession.