- Nationally renowned veterinary educators with a commitment to teaching and lifelong learning.
- “Hands on” based veterinary education that begins your first semester.
- Clinical experience with a varied and busy caseload that emphasizes a team approach.
- World class DeBusk Veterinary Teaching Center (DVTC) that students utilize from the first semester and onwards.
- Education that includes leadership skills,communications and community service.
LMU-CVM Program Highlights
Lincoln Memorial University (LMU) President Clayton Hess has announced the appointment of Dr. Stacy (Thacker) Anderson as dean of LMU’s College of Veterinary Medicine (LMU-CVM) effective Aug. 4, 2020. Anderson joined the LMU-CVM in 2015 and has served as associate dean for academic affairs, the director of Large Animal Clinical Skills and associate professor of Large Animal Surgery. Anderson is stepping into the role formerly held by, Dr. Jason Johnson, who will continue serving on the LMU-CVM Advisory Board to ensure a smooth transition of leadership.
Dr. Julie Hunt, medical director for the DeBusk Veterinary Teaching Center and associate professor of veterinary medicine at Lincoln Memorial University-College of Veterinary Medicine (LMU-CVM), was named a fellow of the Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE) on July 8.
Victoria Orlando, a third-year veterinary medicine student at LMU-CVM was deployed as part of a Joint Force Medical Strike Team with the Pennsylvania National Guard, to assist at a rehab and nursing facility dealing with current staffing shortages due to the COVID-19 pandemic.