- Nationally renowned veterinary educators with a commitment to teaching and lifelong learning.
- “Hands on” based veterinary education that begins your first semester.
- Clinical experience with a varied and busy caseload that emphasizes a team approach.
- World class DeBusk Veterinary Teaching Center (DVTC) that students utilize from the first semester and onwards.
- Education that includes leadership skills,communications and community service.
LMU-CVM Program Highlights
The current trend in new cases of COVID-19 in all of the LMU campus locations is very low. State and local regulations in all campus locations have been lifted to allow LMU to enter this next phase.
LMU Chairman of the Board Autry O.V. “Pete” DeBusk and First District Virginia Delegate Terry Kilgore joined LMU-CVM Dean Stacy Anderson, LMU School of Allied Health Sciences Dean Elizabeth Thompson, faculty and staff to celebrate the construction of its new Veterinary Education and Technology (VET) building at the DeBusk Veterinary Teaching Center in Ewing, Virginia.
Lincoln Memorial University-College of Veterinary Medicine (LMU-CVM) recognized VCA Animal Hospitals, with the Distinguished Clinical Affiliate Award in recognition of the vital role they have had in preparing LMU-CVM graduates. Dr. Anthony Guerino, regional medical director of VCA, accepted the award on their behalf at the class of 2021 Commencement Ceremony on May 22 in Harrogate, Tennessee.