To contact Security: 423.869.6911
All LMU students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to sign up on the new University’s LiveSafe emergency notification system
Download the LiveSafe app today:
- Visit the Google Playor App Store and search for "LiveSafe."
- Download the app, register with your email, and fill out your profile.
- Search for and select "Lincoln Memorial University" as your school.
Once you have the app, click through the slides to learn more details about how LiveSafe can help you:
- Report Suspicious Activity: Share information when you see suspicious activity, harassment, disturbances, or other issues. You can report with picture, video, or audio attachments. Reports can be submitted through LiveSafe anonymously if you choose.
- Report Incident: Something’s happened? With just a few taps, you can quickly and easily submit a report to Campus Police and Security.
- Resources: Have fast and easy access to important campus support resources and emergency procedures, even when you are unable to connect to the Internet. Emergency Procedures, Campus Police and Security, Campus Resources (Title IX, Counseling Center, Parking, Maintenance Work Orders, etc.).
- Safety Map: You can have a peace of mind with SafeWalk – Students and employees can invite others to "virtually escort" you and monitor your location on a real-time map. Simultaneously, SafeWalkers can chat with one another or call 911 if needed.
- Emergency Options: You can call 911, Campus Police, or message Campus Police and Security with this option. Summon emergency help - Safety officials can leverage location-data in an emergency, allowing faster response times. It's like a blue light phone in your pocket.
All emergencies, including, fire, hazardous materials, spills, police emergencies or any condition that threatens imminent harm to people must be reported to the LMU Campus Police and Security Office at 423.869.6911 or 911.
If you observe an emergency, as soon as you can safely do so, call the LMU Campus Police and Security Office or 911 and provide the following information:
- Your Name
- The number you are calling from
- The type of emergency