- LMU Counseling Services: (423) 869-6277, Duke 202, click here to schedule an appointment at the Harrogate, TN location.
- LMU Counseling in Knoxville: To schedule an appointment with an LMU Counselor at the Knoxville location, click here.
- Helen Ross McNabb Center offers behavior health care in areas surrouding Knoxville, Tennessee, and operates
the Sexual Assault Center of East Tennessee. The Sexual Assault Center of East Tennessee
offers 24/7 access to a Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE).
- Sexual Assault Center of East Tennessee 24/7 crisis hotline: (865) 522-7273
- Domestic Violence Services Crisis Hotline: (865) 637-8000
- Office Phone: (865) 558-9040
- Partnership for Families, Children and Adults offers counseling, advocacy, and forensic exams in Chattanooga, Tennessee. The Partnership
for Families, Children and Adults offers access to forensic medical exams and a Sexual
Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE).
- Call the 24/7 Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Crisis Hotline at (423) 755-2700
- Tennessee Coalition to End Domestic & Sexual Violence maintains a database of resources available throughout Tennessee.
- Cumberland River Behavioral Health offers services in Eastern Kentucky, including Barbourville, Corbin, Harlan, London,
Manchester, McKee, Middlesboro, Mt. Vernon, Pineville, and Williamsburg.
- Call the 24-hour crisis line at (800) 565-HOPE (4673)
- Bristol Crisis Center serves counties in Virginia, including Bland, Bristol, Buchanan, Carroll, Dickenson,
Grayson, Henry, Lee, Patrick, Russell, Scott, Smyth, Tazewell, Washington, Wise, and
Wythe counties and Galax City, Martinsville City, and Norton City.
- Call the 24-hour hotline at (800) 273-8255 or (276) 466-2312
- Crisis Center of Tampa Bay offers services and resources in the Tampa, Florida area.
- Call the 24-hour crisis hotline at 2-1-1.
- Suncoast Center offers mental health services in the St. Petersburg, Florida area.
- CASA provides services for survivors of domestic violence, including housing related needs.
- WellConnect - LMU has partnered with WellConnect to provide students with five, free confidential
counseling sessions per semester.
- Log on online or call 1-866-640-4777.
- You will need to use the LMU Student Code. Call the LMU Counseling Center at (423) 869-6277 for the student
- MyPlan App is a free app to help you with safety decisions and to connect you to resources if you, or someone you care about, is experiencing abuse in their relationship.
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN) operates a National Sexual Assault Hotline
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center: a database of resources available nationwide.
- Pathways to Safety International offers services to American victims of sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence,
stalking, and forced marriage.
- International Toll Free Crisis Line: 833-SAFE (7233)-833