COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information
Administration at Lincoln Memorial University (LMU) continue to monitor and assess the impact of the 2019 Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and take actions to support and safeguard the LMU community.
LMU has enacted the following measures:
- LMU is following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Students should follow the recommendations of the CDC for best hygiene practices
- Students are encouraged to seek medical treatment at the Student Health Center or a health care provider if they are experiencing flu-like symptoms
- If students have a fever with flu-like symptoms they should not attend class
- Faculty have continuity instruction plans ready for students who are temporarily unable to attend class for illness
- The Student Health Center is monitoring the number of student incidents of flu-like illnesses
- LMU is restricting University-related international travel to countries identified by the CDC as traveling warning level 2 or 3
- LMU recommends that students consider postponing all nonessential international and domestic travel
Currently, there are no reported cases of COVID-19 on the main campus in Harrogate, Tennessee. Additionally, there are no reported cases in Claiborne and Knox Counties in Tennessee; or Corbin, Kentucky. There are reported cases in Hillsborough County, Florida.
LMU will continue monitor the impact of COVID-19 and will provided updates to the LMU community as needed. A complete outline of University COVID-19 measures can be found here.
Lincoln Memorial University is a values-based learning community dedicated to providing educational experiences in the liberal arts and professional studies. The main campus is located in Harrogate, Tennessee. For more information about the undergraduate and graduate programs available at LMU, contact the Office of Admissions at 423-869-6280 or email at [email protected].