What Is New Student Registration?
New Student Registration (NSR) is the day you officially become a student at LMU! You are greeted in the morning with smiling staff to usher you through your registration process. This is the official beginning to your first year at LMU. You are guided through your day by a Lincoln Ambassador who will help you and your guests make your way through the various registration stations.
NSR will be done virtually throughout the summer. You will recieve information regarding NSR via email. This email will provide instructions on how to register for classes and give you an opportunity to meet one on one with a Financial Aid Counselor.
Students will need to register for one of the schedule New Student Registration Dates. Please visit the Admissions events page to register. The registration link is located under the New Student Registration section.
Our staff works to provide an individualized experience whether you are in person or not.
- You will receive an email with details regarding NSR.
- Once you receive your email use the link provided to view specific details.
- You will work with one of our Success Cooridnators to plan and carry out your academic advising meeting. This wil where you will get to make your class schedule!
- You will have an opportunity to meet individually with a Financial Aid Counselor to discuss housing options and your financial aid package.
- If you have not yet visited campus in person, be sure to check out our virtual tour.
- Lastly, the Lincoln Ambassadors are here to help answer any questions you may have. There will be "Meet the Lincoln Ambassador" Zoom sessions all summer long! Be sure to check your email for dates and times.
- Once you have completed your NSR steps your next steps is attending Welcome Weekend in August.
Join us on Zoom
June 15th from 11am-12pm EST
June 16th from 12pm-1pm EST
June 17th from 2pm-3pm EST
June 18th from 6pm-7pm EST
All Zoom details will be sent to you via email!