What Is New Student Registration?
New Student Registration (NSR) is the day you officially become a student at LMU! You are greeted in the morning with smiling staff to usher you through your registration process. This is the official beginning to your first year at LMU. You are guided through your day by a Lincoln Ambassador who will help you and your guests make your way through the various registration stations.
You will recieve information regarding NSR via email. This email will provide instructions on how to register for classes and give you an opportunity to meet one on one with an Advisor and Student Financial Services Counselor.
Students will need to register for one of the schedule New Student Registration Dates. Please visit the Admissions events page to register. The registration link is located under the New Student Registration section.
Our staff works to provide an individualized experience whether you are in person or not.
- You will receive an email with details regarding NSR.
- Once you receive your email use the link provided to view specific details.
- You will work with one of our Success Cooridnators to plan and carry out your academic advising meeting. This will where you will get to make your class schedule!
- You will have an opportunity to meet individually with a Student Financial Services Counselor to discuss housing options and your financial aid package.
- If you have not yet visited campus in person, be sure to check out our virtual tour.
- Lastly, the Lincoln Ambassadors are here to help answer any questions you may have. There will be "Ask an LA" session at each NSR all summer long! Be sure to check your email for dates and times.
- Once you have completed your NSR steps your next steps is attending Welcome Weekend in August.