The LMU Pool will be reopening on April 5th, 2021.
Please click this link to schedule your appointment time.
LMU POOL POLICIES & REGULATIONS:
SUMMER MEMBERSHIP PRICES:
Memerbships are vaild from April 5th through August 15th.
$5.00 daily fee
Senior Membership- $55.00
Individual Membership- $85.00
Household Membership- $140.00
Children under 3 - FREE
Students/Staff with LMU ID - FREE
POOL PARTY INFORMATION:
Private Party Slots:
- Friday: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. or 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- $150 for standard 2 hour rental
- Includes tables and chairs set up upon arrival.
Payment in full is required to reserve the pool.
- Current students and employees receive a 10% discount off standard rental rates.
- All after hours rate including extended day, Sunday, and holiday pricing:
- 0-50 Swimmers $225 (*No discounts allowed)
- Non-party prices are available for private rental i.e. group workouts, baptisms, and
other non-party events.
- A mask must be worn by everyone attending the party until entering the pool.
- All members must sign in upon entering.
- All members must sign a COVID-19 release form.
- Party hosts must serve food in a buffet style. Sanitary materials will be provided.
- To ensure the safety and sanitation of our facility all areas, or equipment used will
be santitozed before and after each party.
- 5–30-minute lesson: $100.00
- 6–45-minute lessons: $150.00
- 9–30-minute lessons: $150.00
- Siblings are an additional $50 per child with 3 children max.
- Only private lessons are being offered at this time.
- All swim instructors will wear a mask during the lesson.
- All equipment will be sanitized after use.
- All members of the party must check-in upon entering the facility.
- Members of the group not partaking in the lesson must wear a masl at all times.
Contact Savannah Day for more information regarding Lifeguarding Certifications, Lifeguarding
Recertifications, CPR/First Aid Certifications, or Bloodborne Pathogen Certifications.
NSPF CPO, American Red Cross LG, LGI, WSI