Email on my Smartphone
How do I set up my LMU Email On An Android Device?
The easiest way to access your LMU email on an Android device is to download the Outlook
app from the Play store. Once this app is installed:
1. Launch the app and tap Settings.
2. Tap Add Account
3. Tap Office 365 as the account type
4. Enter your LMU Email address and password, and click Sign in.
How do I set up my LMU Email On An iOS Device?
1. If this is the first e-mail account on your iPhone, tap Mail
. Otherwise, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account
2. Tap Microsoft Exchange
3. Tap in the E-mail
box and enter your full e-mail address, for example, [email protected]
4. Tap in the Username
box and enter your Username, for example [email protected]
5. Tap in the Password
box and enter your password.
6. Optionally, tap in the Description
box and enter a short description for the account.
7. Tap Next
on the upper right corner of the screen.
8. If prompted, tap in the Server
box and enter mail.office365.com and then tap Next
9. Tap Next
10. Choose the type of information you want to synchronize. By default, Mail, Calendar,
and Contacts are all turned on. To turn off synchronization for a type of information,
tap and slide the switch to OFF
11. Tap Save
12. If you're prompted to create a new passcode, tap Continue
and enter a numeric passcode. You'll need to enter the passcode twice. Caution!!!
If you tap Close
, you'll need to configure your passcode in the iPhone Settings
application before you can view your information on your iPhone.