- LMU-DCOM to Offer a CPR and AED Course in Knoxville
August 20, 2019
LMU-DCOM will offer two CPR, automated external defibrillator (AED) training courses on August 27 at LMU-Knoxville located at 9737 Cogdill Lane in room 243A.
- LMU-DCOM to Host Disability Day for Health Professional Students and Local Providers
July 26, 2019
LMU-DCOM will host Disability Day on Wednesday, August 7 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the Hamilton Math and Science Building on the LMU main campus.
- College Students from Chicago Attend Anatomy Bootcamp to Get a Taste of Medical School
July 23, 2019
LMU-DCOM welcomed eight students from the Sudden Cardiac-Death Awareness and Research Foundation (SCARF) to participate in Anatomy Bootcamp.
- LMU-DCOM Student Receives Sherry R. Arnstein Minority Scholarship
July 19, 2019
Andrew Villaseñor, a fourth-year osteopathic medical student at LMU-DCOM has been awarded a 2019 Sherry R. Arnstein Minority Scholarship in the amount of $5,000.
- LMU-DCOM Partners with ARH to Create Residency Program
June 25, 2019
ARH Welcomes LMU-DCOM Graduates into First Class of Internal Medicine Residents
- LMU-DCOM Celebrates Class of 2019 Graduation
June 18, 2019
- Dr. Stanley Marlowe Named 2019 Preceptor of the Year
June 18, 2019
- LMU-DCOM Recognized by Gold Humanism Honor Society as Distinguished Chapter
May 29, 2019
- LMU-DCOM and Farragaut ENT & Allergy to Host Continuing Medical Education Workshop in Knoxville
May 20, 2019
- LMU-DCOM to Celebrate the Class of 2019 Graduation
May 10, 2019
Commencement Ceremony for LMU-DCOM’s ninth class set for Saturday, May 11, at 10 a.m.