- No history of negative legal, administrative, or licensure action related to the practice of medicine.
- At least three (3) years of full-time equivalent experience in the practice of medicine as a physician assistant. Applicants wishing to pursue the clinical track must have three (3) years of clinical experience in family medicine, internal medicine, or emergency medicine, and demonstrate the ability to continue this clinical experience while enrolled in the program.
- Graduate of an ARC-PA accredited program or graduate of an internationally recognized Physician Assistant training program.
- Must hold a master’s degree.
- Demonstrated potential for success in an advanced rigorous doctoral level program.
Clinical Track Requirements:
- Provide evidence of current employment in a primary care clinical position as a practicing Physician Assistant;
- Maintain “Full-Time” clinical practice during enrollment;
- Have an appropriately Board Certified or board eligible supervising physician to serve as the on-site supervisor during the clinical residency;
- Have a supervising physician agree to participate in educational activities of the DMS student.
Applications are being accepted for Fall 2018.
A complete application file must be received no later than July 1, 2018, for consideration for fall 2018 admission. All applications received after July 1, 2018, are considered for fall 2019 admission.