International Veterinary Simulation in Teaching Conference 2018
- The nearest aiport to the InVeST conference is the Mghee Tyson Airport (TYS) in Knoxville.
- Guests will have a number or options to get to the Hilton Knoxville. These include calling a taxi or using the rise-share app Uber, riding one of the airport shuttles, or renting a car through one of the airport rental car agencies including:
- Transportation between the conference and the hotel will be provided by the InVeST conference via bus each day. Conference attendees can also make the short, scenic 0.4 mile walk.
- Hilton Knoxville - Attendees of the 2018 InVeST conference may book a room at the Hilton Knoxville using this booking link or by calling in and requesting a room under the LMU College of Vet Med grouping rate of $139.00 per night. All reservations need to be made no later than MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2018. If guests would like to stay an extra night they will need to make separate arrangements with the Hilton Knoxville outside of the LMU block. Because there is a UT/Alabama football game the weekend of the 19th, guests wishing to stay through the weekend are urged to make their room reservations ASAP.
- Area Activities
- Attendees will be given the opportunity to register for a trip to Dollywood when registering for the conference. This option will, for a slightly higher conference fee, include bus transportation to and from Dollywood and tickets for the day.
- UT/Alabama Football Game: Attendees can experience the competitive and fun atmosphere that marks SEC football games as they enjoy tailgating across UT's Knoxville campus.
- Enjoy the many attractions of the area by checking out Visit Knoxville - Things to Do