Class Schedule Info
CVM class schedules are located in the university Outlook calendar (download instructions below). Each semester schedule involves months of planning and coordination by the Scheduling Coordinator, resident and non-resident faculty. Students will be notified by email when the upcoming semester schedule has been finalized. Please keep in mind the schedule can change at any time due to conflicts with faculty, rooms, weather, animal availability, etc. If there is a last minute change, students will be notified immediately, otherwise I recommend checking your class schedule at least once per week. Annual anticipated release dates for class schedules are:
- Fall course schedules – on or before June 1
- Spring course schedules – on or before December 1
CVM-I, CVM-II, and CVM-III Class Schedules are located in your Outlook Calendar. It is much easier to download to your laptop first, then download OWA to you mobile device.
- Log in to your MyLMU account and open Outlook 365(click on inbox in the upper left corner of the screen).
- At the bottom left choose the calendar.
- At the top click “Add a calendar” then choose “From directory”
- In the search box, type “CVM” and choose the calendar you wish to see. (You should see CVM-I, II and III Class Schedules).
- This will add the calendar to your list in outlook on the left side of the page. You will only do this the first time you log-in.
Using the OWA on your phone or mobile device: The calendar will not work with the standard Outlook app on your mobile device. You MUST go to your app store, search, and download “OWA”.
- From your app store search for “OWA”
- Open the App and log in with your LMU ID and password.
- Once you log in, you should have all your email and calendars available if you downloaded on your laptop first. (Be patient, it sometimes takes 10-15 minutes to download all the calendar information to your phone).
- If not you will need to search “CVM Class Schedule” as in the instructions above.
- Please keep in mind these schedules are subject to change, please check them frequently. You will receive an email to alert you if there is a last minute schedule change.
- In the event of inclement weather, check your email and calendar for updates. Classes/labs at the DVTC do not adhere to the university closures. You will receive an email from Dr. Dascanio.
If you have any questions or need assistance viewing the schedule, email [email protected]u.