Master of Science in Business Analytics
Third cohort - Fall of 2018
*We are no longer accepting MSBA applications for Spring and Summer 2019 at this time.
Inquire for more information:Kelsey Metz | Graduate/Professional Recruiter
Program Mission and Objectives
The mission of the MSBA program is to develop students who can demonstrate a proven ability to create value-added solutions to important business challenges by;
- Significantly growing their ability to be critical thinkers through the application of the scientific method
- Preparing them with a wide variety of data analysis skills
- Providing the necessary mathematical and statistical foundational skills to analyze data in unique situations
- Enabling them to acquire data from a diverse population of digital storage systems
- Instilling their ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Enhancing their skills to effectively communicate analytical results to business managers
Anticipated Program Attributes
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate working professionals
- A comprehensive 36 credit hour program
- Up to 6 hours may be waived based the student’s prior educational experience*
- Potential Internships for those not professionally employed
- Relationships with regional employers for data, cases, internships and job placement
- Courses will be a mix of flipped-traditional, hybrid and on-line courses
- Tuition is currently estimated at $19,080 for the program with no additional charge for out-of-state students
The program is located at LMU's Cedar Bluff site.
*Please note that deficiencies in a student’s academic experience may alter their graduate curriculum and may require additional hours to successfully complete this major.
Graduate Programs Information Sheet