Study Skills Sites:
These sites may be helpful in honing and/or establishing key study skills and habits.
- How to Study--the latest study strategies and writing techniques
- Test Taking Central--learn how to make the most of every test-taking experience
- Test Anxiety--how to conquer this common academic issue
- Study Guides--help with studying in all academic disciplines
- FOCUS 2 Career Inventory--a helpful personality and career assessment tool to help find the right major and career
Academic Writing Resources and Links:
These sites may be helpful in developing key writing skills and checking for style guide compliance.
Writing Skills Sites:
- The Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL)--a helpful resource for writing a paper from introduction to conclusion
- How to write an Academic Essay
- How to make a thesis statement
Citation Style Guide Sites: