- CEASE: CEASE is a community resource that helps victims of sexual assault. CEASE serves
Claiborne, Grainger, Hamblen, Hancock, Hawkins and Union counties in Tennessee.
- Call the 24-hour crisis line at (423) 581-2220, or toll-free at 1-800-303-2220
- Helen Ross McNabb Center: the Helen Ross McNabb Center offers behavior health care in East Tennessee.
- Sexual Assault Center of East Tennessee 24/7 crisis hotline: (865) 522-7273
- Domestic Violence Services Crisis Hotline: (865) 637-8000
- Tennessee Coalition to End Domestic & Sexual Violence: a database of resources available throughout Tennessee.
- Cumberland River Victims' Services: (CRVS): CRVS offers services in Eastern Kentucky, including Barbourville, Corbin,
Harlan, London, Manchester, McKee, Middlesboro, Mt. Vernon, Pineville, and Williamsburg.
- Call the 24-hour crisis line at (800) 565-HOPE (4673)
- Bristol Crisis Center: the Bristol Crisis Center serves counties in Virginia, including Bland, Bristol,
Buchanan, Carroll, Dickenson, Grayson, Henry, Lee, Patrick, Russell, Scott, Smyth,
Tazewell, Washington, Wise, and Wythe counties and Galax City, Martinsville City,
and Norton City.
- Call the 24-hour hotline at (800) 273-8255 or (276) 466-2312
- Crisis Center of Tampa Bay: the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay offers services and resources in the Tampa, Florida
- Call the 24-hour crisis hotline at 2-1-1.