- CEASE: CEASE is a community resource that helps victims of sexual assault. CEASE serves
Claiborne, Grainger, Hamblen, Hancock, Hawkins and Union counties in Tennessee.
- Call the 24-hour crisis line at (423) 581-2220, or toll-free at 1-800-303-2220
- Helen Ross McNabb Center offers behavior health care in areas surrouding Knoxville, Tennessee, and operates
the Sexual Assault Center of East Tennessee. The Sexual Assault Center of East Tennessee
offers 24/7 access to a Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE).
- Sexual Assault Center of East Tennessee 24/7 crisis hotline: (865) 522-7273
- Domestic Violence Services Crisis Hotline: (865) 637-8000
- Office Phone: (865) 558-9040
- Partnership for Families, Children and Adults offers counseling, advocacy, and forensic exams in Chattanooga, Tennessee. The Partnership
for Families, Children and Adults offers access to forensic medical exams and a Sexual
Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE).
- Call the 24/7 Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Crisis Hotline at (423) 755-2700
- Tennessee Coalition to End Domestic & Sexual Violence maintains a database of resources available throughout Tennessee.
- Cumberland River Behavioral Health offers services in Eastern Kentucky, including Barbourville, Corbin, Harlan, London,
Manchester, McKee, Middlesboro, Mt. Vernon, Pineville, and Williamsburg.
- Call the 24-hour crisis line at (800) 565-HOPE (4673)
- Bristol Crisis Center serves counties in Virginia, including Bland, Bristol, Buchanan, Carroll, Dickenson,
Grayson, Henry, Lee, Patrick, Russell, Scott, Smyth, Tazewell, Washington, Wise, and
Wythe counties and Galax City, Martinsville City, and Norton City.
- Call the 24-hour hotline at (800) 273-8255 or (276) 466-2312
- Pathways to Safety International offers services to American victims of sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence,
stalking, and forced marriage.
- International Toll Free Crisis Line: 833-SAFE (7233)-833