The Lincoln Memorial University School of Business, in partnership with Peregrine Academic Services offers an online, self-paced learning opportunity. The material is presented at an undergraduate college level and in a straightforward manner. This opportunity can be beneficial for a variety of reasons.
- Are you planning on returning to school in a business program but have been out of school for some time? Completing an online module or series of modules may be a great way to return to the school mentality.
- Are you considering a return to a graduate business program but earned your undergraduate degree in something outside of business? Completing several online modules or a package of modules can assist you to compete with other students who received their undergraduate degree in business. Completing these modules would help place you on a level field relative to others in the program.
- Are you curious about a sepcific area of business? Perhaps you are an undergraduate student trying to decide on a major. Perhaps you are considering a career in a particular area of business and want to learn a little more about what is involved. Completing an online module or series of modules may help in your decision-making process.
- Perhaps you are just naturally curious. Whatever your reason, this is a great opportunity to educate yourself in a relaxed, self-directed, non-pressure format
There are 15 individual business modules to select from. Each module covers a single
core business topic. Each module includes a 20-question pre-test, an online interactie
educational session that reviews the foundational aspects of the topic along with
interactive review questions, and a 20-question post-test.
Another option is to complete a pre-package of several modules. You may select from a complete package of 15 modules, or a package of nine modules that covers the core material of any business program.
The 15 individual modules available are:
- Business Ethics
- Business Finance
- Business Integration and Stragegic Management
- Business Leadership
- Global Dimensions of Business
- Human Resource Management
- Information Management Systems
- Legal Environment of Business
- Operations/Production Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Quantitiative Research Techniques and Statistics
These opportunities are reasonably priced and do not require the purchase of a textbook.
- Individual Business Modules - $35/each
- Pre-package of nine core modules = $300
- Pre-package of all 15 modules - $350
If interested, please dowload the FAQ sheet and follow the directions to access the website and complete the registration.
Note: This is a service provided through the Lincoln Memorial University School of Business in partnership with Peregrine Academic Services. While the LMU School of Business may require completion of this material prior to starting our MBA Program as part of a conditional admission decision, completion of any module or series of modules does not result in academic credit.