MSBA Program Admissions Requirements
- Online MSBA Application (The application portal for the Fall 2021 semester will open in Spring 2021)
- Personal Statement (Minimum One (1) Page)
- Current Resume/CV
- Official Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- A bachelor's degree with a minimum 2.75 GPA
International Applicants who can complete their MSBA in an entirely online format are welcome to apply. Additional admissions requirments include:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 70
- Official Evaluated Transcripts sent through an evaluating service directly to the school - World Education Services (www.wes.org) and International Education Evaluations, Inc. (www.iee123.com) are accepted by the school.
Letters of Recommendation, Resumes, and Personal Statements may be submitted online through the application portal.
Official Transcripts may be sent electronically to Stephanie Mullins at [email protected] or mailed to the following address:
Lincoln Memorial University
Attn: School of Business
421 Park 40 N. Blvd.,
Knoxville, TN 37923
*If possible, please send transcripts electronically for the time being to ensure timely receipt on behalf of LMU School of Business.