New Student Registration
What Is New Student Registration?
New Student Registration (NSR) is the day you officially become a student at LMU!
You are greeted in the morning with smiling staff to usher you through your registration
process. This is the official beginning to your first year at LMU. You are guided
through your day by a Lincoln Ambassador who will help you and your family members make your way through the various registration
Students will need to register for one of the schedule New Student Registration Dates.
Please visit the Admissions events page to register here. The registration link is located under the New Student Registration section.
What To Expect At NSR?
Our staff works to provide an individualized experience for you and your family member(s).
Here is an overview of what to expect when you come to NSR.
- Greetings and a warm welcome from LMU Administrators.
- Learn about LMU and strategies for success.
- Students will meet individually with a faculty advisor to create your schedule. During
this time, family members will participate in a special session designed to help you
support your Railsplitter.
- Discuss housing options with the Residence Life Staff.
- Students and family members will meet individually with a Financial Aid Counselor.
- Take a campus or residential tour and visit the bookstore!
- Reach the “Finish Line” where you can visit with representatives from various clubs,
organizations, and offices at the Splitter Showcase.
- At the end of the “Finish Line,” you will check out with the First Year Experience
Team and get your boarding pass to “Set Sail at LMU” in August at Welcome Weekend.
Continental Breakfast and Lunch will be available for students and family members.