Impact Image

Frequently Asked Questions

Have a question about the LMU-CVM Alumni Association? Please reference the FAQs and questions listed below. For additional assistance, please contact Dr. Randy Evans or Celia Shoffner.
  •   How can I request my official transcripts?

    Electronic Transcript Request Form for Electronic Transcripts

    Transcript Request Form for hard copy of Transcript. Fill out a Transcript Request Form (must be signed), then returned by email to: [email protected]

  •   How do I request a Letter of Good Standing / Enrollment / Degree Conferral?

    If you are in need of a Letter of Good Standing / Enrollment / Degree Conferral, please email Laura Spickard ([email protected]). Include to whom the letter should be addressed (i.e. State Board, ICVA, clinic / hospital, other clinical rotation, etc.), date needed by, and method of delivery (email, mail to site, or provided to student / graduate for submission). 

    All letters will be completed within 24-48 hours. 

    All other documents that need the Dean's signature, the LMU-CVM Seal, or stamp of notary can also be sent to Mrs. Spickard for completion. 


  •   How do I order a new diploma due to name change?

    1. Contact the LMU Registrar's Office to change official name in Colleague. 

    Helen Bailey | Registrar ([email protected]; 423.869.6434)

    Emily Long | Associate Registrar ([email protected]; 423.869.6292)

    2. Complete the LMU-CVM Diploma Order Form and return to Laura Spickard ([email protected]).