The following activities require a Special Event Contract and could require a Certificate
of Insurance which names Lincoln Memorial University as additionally insured with
Lincoln Memorial University’s insurance coverage limits.
- Operation of special amusements, including but not limited to animal (horse, pony,
or other live animal) or mechanical rides, inflatable play amusements, rock climbing
walls, and musical or theatrical performances.
- Conduct of camps, fairs, exhibitions, rallies, fundraising efforts, races, walks,
athletic league games or practices, and other organized events.
- Construction of tents, canopies, inflatable amusements, or other temporary structures.
This includes, but not limited to moon walks, water slides, dunking booths, and portable
- Use of musical instruments, radios and other sound devices, and amplified sound equipment.
- Sale of food, beverages, or other goods.
- Collection of fees or monetary contributions