Rules & Regulations
- For the protection of our park and the safety of its users, the following are prohibited
- No alcoholic beverages
- No firearms, traps or weapons (Exception: Authorized Federal, State, County and City law enforcement officers may carry firearms
in the performance of their official duties)
- No open fires
- No hitting golf balls anywhere in the park
- No motorized vehicles on park grounds
- No motorized objects except mobility devices on walkways and paths
- No equestrian activity
- No drugs
- No profanity
- No smoking in playgrounds, fields, basketball areas or in pavilions & buildings (No
smoking within 25 feet of entrances to buildings (State law)
- No camping, overnight parking or staying in the park, parking lots, buildings or other
structures within the park.
- No sleeping on park benches, picnic tables, sidewalks, walking/running/biking trails,
parking lots or inside buildings or other structures within the park.
- No disturbance of plants or wildlife.
- No fireworks (special events must have pre-authorization).
- Dogs, cats and other animals are prohibited (except for Service animals).
- Please be respectful of other walking trail users
- Please help keep our park beautiful by disposing trash in proper receptacles.
- Hours - Open dawn to dusk – Gates locked daily.