Current Students & Faculty
- Please note that the Registrar’s Office will be located on the 1st floor of DAR beginning Monday, January 20.
- January 21 – Intent to Graduate forms and advising folders due in the Registrar’s office for May 2014 graduates
- January 27 – Department chairs should forward course rosters to the Registrar’s office
- February 10 – Fall 2014 and Summer 2014 course schedules due in the Registrar’s Office
- March 7 – Last day to record mid-term grades in WebAdvisor
- March 17 – Online registration for Fall 2014 and Summer 2014 begins
- April 21-25 – Final exams for students graduating May 3
- April 29 – Final grades for graduating students due by 9:00 a.m.; please submit via WebAdvisor
- May 6 – Final grades for all other undergraduate/graduate students due by 4:00 p.m.; please submit via WebAdvisor
Consult the Academic Calendar for important dates.