What You Can Do to Get Ready
- Complete the application for admission.
The application processing fee is waived for those who complete the application for admission by the priority deadline of January 31.
- Attend an Open House Information Session to learn more about the Duncan School of Law at Lincoln Memorial University!
- Register to take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). The LSAT is offered four times each year (February, June, October and December) at various testing centers throughout the country. You can register for the LSAT at the website for the Law School Admission Council (www.lsac.org).
- Subscribe to the Credential Assembly Service (CAS). The CAS is a centralized internet repository website where prospective law school students and applicants can submit academic information and other pertinent items for submission to law schools. You can register for the CAS at the website for the Law School Admission Council (www.lsac.org)
- Secure two letters of professional recommendation.
- Complete a bachelor’s degree and have sealed original transcripts of your baccalaureate academic record sent directly to the Office of Admissions, Lincoln Memorial University-Duncan School of Law, 601 W. Summit Hill Drive, Knoxville, TN 37902.
- Create a work resume or curriculum vita.
- Prepare a personal statement addressing future goals with respect to obtaining a legal education and applying that knowledge to career aspirations.
We look forward to working with you in this process. Please feel free to contact us, should you have any questions.
For further information, contact:
Office of Admissions
865.545.5303 or 865.545.5300