How to Apply
Before applying for a graduate assistantship, an applicant must have applied for enrollment in a graduate program. All requirements for admission to degree candidacy must be completed before a graduate assistantship position can be awarded.
- Complete the online application.
- Graduate Assistantship Application
To submit the application, complete the following steps:
- Fill out the application
- Save the application to your computer
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the saved application
- Graduate Assistantship Renewal Application (This application is only for students who have previously applied or held a graduate assistantship position.)
- Submit two character reference letters (non-relative). Letters must be signed by the person providing the reference or be sent to email@example.com from the person’s email address.
Attn: Graduate Assistantship Program
6965 Cumberland Gap Parkway
Harrogate, TN 37752
Graduate assistantship applications should be submitted by the following dates:
|Full Academic Year||July 15|
Steps after Applying
Academic or University departments seeking graduate assistants will review applications and conduct interviews. Students will be contacted if a department wishes to interview them for an open position.
The Office of Academic Affairs will issue an award letter to each student receiving a graduate assistantship. The letter must be signed by all parties before the student can begin work.
For questions or more information please contact:
423.869.6299 | firstname.lastname@example.org