Dr. Roger Holt
, Assistant Professor of Business
Alt Phone: 423.737.2828
Office: 121 Business-Education Building
DBA, Management, Nova Southeastern University
Undergraduate Degree, Lincoln Memorial University, 1975
Retired IRS employee
Research and Teaching Areas
Experienced instructing all business courses in both graduate and undergraduate level.
The course most enjoyed is Business Research.
- (Current Research) Looking at the effects of a recent Public Law on the Mortgage Industry with Mr. Brian Hoskins. Survey is in process.
- (Article) Sustainable Leadership: A Manufacturing Employee Perspective
- Co-authored with Dr. Jack McCann. Published in Society for Advancement of Management (Advanced Management Journal), Vol. 76, No. 4, 2011, pp. 4-14.
- (Article) Defining sustainable leadership
- Co-authored with Dr. Jack McCann. Published in Int. J. Sustainable Strategic Management (IJSSM), (Inderscience), Vol. 2, No. 2, 2010, pp. 204-210.
- (Conference Paper) Servant and Sustainable Leadership: An Analysis in the Manufacturing Environment
- Co-authored with Dr. Jack McCann. Presented at the Spring 2009 Society for the Advancement of Management International Conference at Las Vegas, NV, and published in the conference proceedings. Published in the International Journal of Management Practice (IJMP), (Inderscience), 2010 Vol. 4 No. 2, pp. 134-148.
- (Research) Assessing Burnout in Higher Education Online Instructors
- Conducted by Dr. Jack McCann and Dr. Roger A. Holt. Research presented at Lincoln Memorial University’s Spring Scholar’s Forum 2009. Presented at Fall 2009 presentation at the Appalachian College Association Annual Conference. Publication in the October, 2009, Journal of Distance Education / Revue de l'Éducation à Distance,Volume 23, Number 3.
- (Paper) Ethical Leadership and Organizations: An Analysis Based on the Perceived Leadership Integrity Scale
- Co-authored with Dr. Jack McCann. The original paper was available online in September 2008 at "www.springerlink.com" and the online publication is the first official publication of this paper. DOI number 10.1007/s10551-008-9880-3. The paper was published in volume 87, issue 2, June (III) 2009. This paper was originally presented at the 2008 Society for the Advancement of Management International Conference Presentation at Arlington, VA, and published in the conference proceedings.