LMU Graduate Faculty
Professor, Graduate Education
EdD in Educational Leadership, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa
MA in Elementary Education, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa
BA in Elementary Education, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa
Other Teaching Experience
- Matthews Elementary School, Teacher, 1976-1983
- Holt Elementary School, Assistant Principal, 1983-1985
- The University of Alabama, Associate Director, Bureau of Educational Services and Research, 1985-1988
- Memorial Park Elementary School, Principal, 1988-1991
- Avalon Middle School, Assistant Principal, 1992-1995
- Highland Park Elementary School, Principal, 1995-1999
- University of North Alabama, Educational Research, Adjunct Professor, Summer 1999
- “School Improvement Planning”, presented at the Annual Conference of the Mid-South Educational Research Association, Chattanooga, TN.,11/06/02.
- The Equal Access Act of 1984: Recent Issues and Interpretations”, presented at the Annual Meeting of the Mid-South Educational Research Association, Knoxville, TN., 11/06/08.
- Equal Access Act: Recent Issues and Interpretations
- School Improvement Planning
- Research on Principal Perceptions of Educational Reform ERIC Doc ED 300319
- Foundations for Educational Change and Educational Law for the School Principal
- Norris, H.A. (2002). "School Improvement Planning: A Brief Overview" Tennessee Educational Leadership, 29 (2), 16-19.
Professonal and Scholarly Affiliations
- Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Mid-South Educational Research Association
- Alabama Retired Teachers Association