LMU-DCOM supports best practices in CME and preceptor development programs through the Systems Approach Model. An essential tool in the model's design framework is program assessment, especially a continous feedback process for program enhancement. Integrating instructional design with the learner in mind allows the learner/participant to evaluate the program on a continous basis, ensuring the development of teaching excellence principles and practices.
Your feedback is appreciated and important in this process.
When providing feedback, please keep the following in mind:
- The LMU-DCOM CME office mission.
- The feedback can include how to make the website easier to navigate, faculty development topics you are interested or how we can help with CME requirements.
- Please be specific about your request, use constructive language and include timeframes, outcomes you would like noted, etc.
- This website is for you, our LMU-DCOM preceptors. We want you to be a part of its design so we can provide you with teaching excellence tools and resources necessary to graduate medical students ready for 21st Century patient care.
- You are not required to include your name. However, if you have questions or would like someone to contact you, please provide contact information.
All feedback should be submitted in email format to the CME and Preceptor Development Program Director for review.
Patti Stubenberg, MPH, PhD, CCMEP, CHES
Director, Continuing Medical Education and Preceptor Development
Lincoln Memorial University-
DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine
6965 Cumberland Gap Parkway
Harrogate, TN 37752