LMU Distributed Veterinary Teaching Hospital FAQs
What is required of clinical sites?
- A commitment to teaching and lifelong learning.
- A sincere desire to give back to future colleagues.
- A quality environment with a varied and busy case load that emphasizes a team approach.
- An ability to fairly evaluate students and provide timely and constructive feedback.
- Completion of initial and follow up LMU-CVM adjunct faculty training.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to share your passion, skills and knowledge with future veterinarians and university faculty.
- Gain intellectual stimulation by learning from students and faculty on the latest veterinary findings.
- The opportunity to showcase your practice in your community as one of a small and exclusive group with membership in the LMU Distributed Veterinary Teaching Hospital.
- Gain access to university faculty, training, and teaching and reference resources.
- An opportunity for your team to share, learn and grow.
- Remuneration for professional contributions and costs associated with clinical education.
What’s in it for LMU?
- Attract the best students.
- Motivate and inspire the best educators.
- Excite and engage all stakeholders, including employers.
- Empower graduates to contribute to societal needs.