PARK RULES & REGULATIONS:
1.) For the protection of our park and the safety of its users, the following are prohibited
- No alcoholic beverages
- No firearms, traps or weapons (Exception: Authorized Federal, State, County and City law enforcement officers may carry firearms in the performance of their official duties)
- No open fires
- No hitting golf balls anywhere in the park
- No motorized vehicles on park grounds
- No motorized objects except mobility devices on walkways and paths
- No equestrian activity
- No drugs
- No profanity
- No smoking in playgrounds or on fields in basketball or skateboard areas or in pavilions & buildings (No smoking within 25 feet of entrances to buildings (State law)
- No camping, overnight parking or staying in the park, parking lots, buildings or other structures within the park.
- No sleeping on park benches, picnic tables, sidewalks, walking/running/biking trails, parking lots or inside buildings or other structures within the park.
- No disturbance of plants or wildlife.
- No fireworks (special events must have pre-authorization).
3.) Please be respectful of other walking trail users
4.) Please help keep our park beautiful by disposing trash in proper receptacles.
5.) Hours - Open dawn to dusk – Gates locked daily.