Upward Bound - Career Work-Study
Summer Work Study Selection Criteria
- The Career Work - Study program is limited to 10 regular and 5 initiative students.
- Selection criteria is based on the following formula:
- Grade point average points ( GPA is equivalent to number of points, i.e. if you have a 2.81 GPA then you will be given 2.81 points).
- Academic Year Points ( number of AY's with attendance of 7 or more Saturdays attended multiplied by .5 and number of AY's with 5-6 Saturdays attended multiplied by .25).
- Summer Year Points ( number of summer components completed multiplied by .5).
Career Work Study Forms - DO NOT fill out these forms until instructed to by an Upward Bound Staff Member!
Lincoln Memorial University
6965 Cumberland Gap Parkway
Harrogate, TN 37752