WHY SHOULD I PLEDGE?
As a student at LMU or someone considering college, you need to be aware of some of the advantages associated with Fraternity life.
First and foremost is the sense of brother bond that you develop. Whether it is a Fraternity or Sorority, you, as a pledge and eventful member, will develop an unbreakable bond with the other members of the organization. These people will become family members that you can count on for the rest of your life.
As a young man participating in the Pledge Education Program, you will be introduced to your own limits. You will learn the art of careful preparation and time management. You will also be given the opportunities to think both logically and creatively.
By becoming a member of a Greek organization. you immediately gain the friendship of people who are most often the leaders on campus. These people can become invaluable ties to administration and to other organizations. You will learn leadership abilities that you will use the rest of your life both in civic an career capacities.
Membership in a Fraternal organization will enhance your resume and employability as it indicted willingness and ability to be a team player and to lead others.
By pledging Alpha Lambda Zeta, you can safely assume that your horizons can only expand in many new directions. We have Brothers serving our community as doctors, attorneys, pharmacists, and recently as state representatives, school superintendent and sheriff, among others.
As a member of Alpha Lambda Zeta you will benefit from the following:
- A Brotherhood of friends with common goals, interests, and Fraternal background;
- An opportunity to grow and learn through planning and implementing projects by working together in a close-knit organization;
- Lots of fun, memories, and relationships that will enhance your college experience;
- Affiliation with the Delta Theta Sigma Sorority;
- Experiences and skills that will help you with your future career employment; and
- Assistant with academic school work.
YOUR NEXT STEPGet in contact with us through:
- Visiting Dr. Quinton Wacks, in Avery 308.
- Contacting an Active through the "Members" page.