We know that as you make plans to transfer to LMU from another college, you have specific objectives and goals for your education. You can always give us a call in Admissions or make an appointment to discuss your plans in detail. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
To Apply as a Transfer Student
- Submit the application for admission (include both pages if using a hard copy) and the required $25 fee
- Send a request to your high school guidance counselor to have official copies of your high school transcripts or official GED score report sent to LMU
- Request that your current College Registrar send official copies of your college transcripts (and all previous/other colleges) to LMU
- Submit your current immunization records
- Submit an official copy of your ACT or SAT scores
- If requested by the Admissions Office, submit letters of recommendation
- Complete the financial aid application process
Transfer and Course Equivalencies
LMU has transfer agreements with several area community colleges. Click on the institution names below to see which credits will transfer and apply toward an LMU degree.
- Walters State Community College
- Mountain Empire Community College (PDF)
- Northeast State Community College
- Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College
- Roane State Community College (PDF)
- Pellissippi State Technical Community College
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
LMU offers a scholarship to transfer students who are members of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society. Awards are worth half tuition per year. To qualify, students must be a member in good standing of the society, have a cumulative 3.0 GPA, and they cannot have a bachelor’s degree. For more information, please contact the Office of Admissions.
Office of Admissions
Lincoln Memorial University
6965 Cumberland Gap Parkway
Harrogate, TN 37752
Call: 423.869.3611 or 800.325.0900
Or contact us online.