Vision, Mission, and Goals
University Advancement VISION Statement
The University Advancement team will create unparalleled partnerships to enhance the University’s image and ensure adequate resources.
University Advancement MISSION Statement
The University Advancement team is dedicated to translating the mission of Lincoln Memorial University through a planned, proactive friend raising and fundraising program that actively nurtures relationships between LMU and its constituents, increases awareness and acceptance, and obtains the necessary financial support to meet current and future goals of LMU.
University Advancement Divisional GOALS
- Create an environment of practical, helpful collaboration across the main campus and all extended learning sites. (CS 3.8.1 Principles of Accreditation)
- Increase unrestricted donations through giving and alumni participation by building a broad base of support
- Increase endowment participation by 5 percent annually for student scholarships, faculty development, research, endowed chairs, continuing education, physical plant and athletics (3.10.1 – Principles of Accreditation)
- Market and promote the University locally, regionally, nationally and internationally by use of all electronic and non-electronic media sources to support current recruitment, retention and fund raising goals cited in appropriate departmental strategic plans, and to increase pride in the University (1.1 and 4.6—Principles of Accreditation)
- Aggressively fundraise to meet identified priorities, including increased annual fund donor base; increased endowment fund; capital projects for facility construction, maintenance and improvement; flexibility to meet unforeseen needs, utilizing MVT in all areas to track outcomes and maximize return on investment (ROI). (2.11.2, 3.10.5—Principles of Accreditation)
- Utilize Ellucian in the most efficient manner to provide support for the University by accurately recording gifts and maintaining gift records and computer information (2.11.1 and 3.10.2 – Principles of Accreditation)
- Support the accreditation processes of the University
- Enhance legislative relationships