Caylor School of Nursing 423.869.6324
Apply to the BSN Program (PDF)
Nurse Anesthesia Concentration (NA)
Apply to the NA Program (PDF)
FAQs about the NA Program
Family Nurse Practitioner Concentration (FNP)
Apply to the FNP Program (PDF)
Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (FPMHNP)
Apply to the FPMHNP Program (PDF)
Be sure to check us out on
Nursing— Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN)
The ASN Program at LMU prepares graduates to be safe and effective caregivers who are able to function successfully in entry level RN positions after passing their NCLEX-RN State Board Exam. In a recent graduating class, over 96% of LMU’s ASN graduates passed their NCLEX-RN examination. After receiving their RN license, LMU graduates are eligible to work in any setting that hires registered nurses. Additionally, ASN degree recipients have the option of pursuing advanced degree opportunities.
Choose a path:
LMU’s ASN program is approved by both the Kentucky and Tennessee Boards of Nursing.
The Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) degree program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. (ACEN). The address for ACEN is: 3343 Peachtree Rd NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326.
- Admission to LMU
- Formal application for admission to the ASN program
- Satisfactory completion of general education and program course requirements
- Academic transcripts from all postsecondary schools attended
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- (once admitted to the ASN program) Completed medical profile form and evidence of a negative chain of custody urine drug screen
- (once admitted to the ASN program) Completed and signed Student Essential Functions form
- Proof of Health Insurance
Acceptance is based on a rolling admissions process, therefore, applicants are encouraged to apply early.
Program Start Dates
ASN-Blount (Alcoa, TN) – Fall and Spring Admissions
ASN- Baptist Health Corbin (Corbin, KY) - Fall Admissions
ASN-Harrogate (Main campus) - Fall Admissions
ASN-Physicians Regional Medical Center (Knoxville, TN) - Fall and Spring Admissions
423.869.6283 or 1.800.325.0900, ext 6283