Graduate Tuition and Fees
For the 2013-2014 Academic Year:
All expenses must be paid in full prior to or on the date of registration.
- Master of Education degree or Post-bac Education certificate: $395 per semester hour
- Master of Business Administration degree: $420 per semester hour
- Master of Science degree: $25,000 per year
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies degree: $10,643 per semester course load
- Master of Science in Nursing degree(FNP/PMH): $660 per semester hour
- Master of Science in Nursing degree (NA): $8,486 per semester course load
- Educational Specialist degree: $465 per semester hour
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: $40,200 per year
- Doctor of Education: $725 per credit hour
- Doctor of Jurisprudence: $975 per credit hour or $29,254
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: $40,240 per year
NOTICE: If applying for a Stafford loan, FAFSA should be submitted a minimum of 6-8 weeks prior to enrollment. Please read more about how to fund your education in our Financial Aid section.
|Add/Drop Fee||$15 per course, not to exceed $100 (credit/refund policy applies - you may lose a portion or all of your tuition)|
|Late Registration Fee||$100; refer to Schedule of Classes|
|Independent Study Fee||$25 per course|
|Graduation Fee||Rates vary Per Program Type|
|Comprehensive Fee||$30 in the first semester attended of the academic year|
|Draft Reject/NSF Fee||$30 (per occurrence)|
|Graduate Reservation/Seat Fee||Rates Vary Per Program|
|Other Fees||Applicable Per Individual Academic Program Requirements|
TMS Payment Plan
The Tuition Management Systems Interest Free Monthly Payment Plan allows you to spread your tuition payments equally over several months without interest or finance charges. (There is no payment plan for DCOM.)
Paying monthly through current income and savings helps you limit borrowing and reduces the overall cost of education. The monthly payment plan is available to all families regardless of financial need. The only cost is the annual enrollment fee of $65 for the annual plan and $45 for the semester plan which includes valuable Life Insurance Coverage at no additional cost.
For more information, call TMS at 800.722.4867 24-hours a day or visit Lincoln Memorial University’s page online at: www.afford.com/lmunet.
Contact us at any time with your questions:
Lincoln Memorial University
Director of Student Accounts
800.325.0900 ext. 6282
or email us at jill.neeley@LMUnet.edu