Master of Science (MS)
To inquire about this program:
Holly Napier, Master of Science Recruitment & Student Services Coordinator | 1.800.325.0900, ext. 6027 | holly.napier@LMUnet.edu
Welcome to the Lincoln Memorial University website for information on our Master of Science program. The Master of Science (MS) program is a full-time program of study designed for college graduates who want to pursue further studies in the realm of life science. Four majors are offered in our MS program:
- Anatomical Sciences
- Biomedical Professions
- Life Sciences Research
- Life Science Teaching Initial Teacher Licensure
Throughout your time in LMU’s MS program you will have an opportunity to study in state-of-the-art facilities while engaging with graduate faculty from the School of Mathematics and Sciences, the DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (DCOM), Carter & Moyers School of Education and LMU’s newly established College of Veterinary Medicine (CVM).
In addition to LMU’s DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (DCOM), alumni from LMU’s Post-Baccalaureate Medical Sciences Program (PMSP) and Master of Science Degree program have gone on to attend professions schools all over the United States.
- A.T. Still University of Health Sciences School of Osteopathic Medicine - Arizona
- Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Marion University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Texas Tech University College of Medicine
Dr. Amiel Jarstfer
Professor of Biology
Dean, School of Mathematics & Sciences
*The one year estimate is dependent upon course deficiencies and selected major program requirements.