Lincoln Memorial University
Carter and Moyers School of Education
421 Park 40 North Blvd.
Knoxville, TN 37923
Doctor of Education (EdD)
To inquire about this program:
Margaret Park, Academic Support
865.531.4109 | margaret.park@LMUnet.edu
Leadership & Administration (LA) and Curriculum & Instruction (CI) students will begin a new cohort each fall. Executive Leadership (EL) students will begin a cohort each summer.
Review of applications will begin February 15 for the summer term and April 15 for the fall term. For full consideration, applicants must have all application materials turned in by these dates.
Stage One: Complete application package must be submitted
- Application form
- Application fee of $50, non-refundable
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores – verbal, quantitative, and writing – taken within the past five years. Applicants must have:
- a minimum combined verbal and quantitative score of 750 (or 285 if taken after August 1, 2011) and
- a minimum writing score of 3.5.
- Transcripts for all graduate level coursework
- Three Recommendation forms
- Resume or Curriculum Vita
Stage Two: Writing Assessment and Interview
Applicants recommended for Stage Two will take a writing assessment and have an interview at the Cedar Bluff campus. Final recommendations for admission into the EdD program will be made after writing assessments and interviews have been evaluated. The decision of the Admissions Committee is final.
Admitted applicants are required to attend a program orientation before beginning work in the program. Failure to do so may constitute deferring enrollment or dismissal from the program.