Information Services >> Help Desk >> LMU Email
Any new students who are unsure of their LMU e-mail address should access WebAdvisor and click on the "What's my user ID?" section.
If you have forgotten your email address and cannot retrieve your ID by using WebAdvisor's "What's my user ID?", please e-mail us or call the helpdesk at 423.869.7411 and we will be happy to provide it for you.
For users created before September 9th, 2011, the temporary password is initially set to your 6-digit birth date. Ex., If Jane Doe was born on January 5th, 1985 the password would be 010585.
If we do not have your birth date on file, it is a randomly generated pin that was created in the absence of one. To find out what this is, or if you wish to call and provide your birth date, please call the helpdesk at 423.869.7411 and we will attempt to resolve it for you.
1) Go to http://changemypassword.lmunet.edu
2) Click the Change Password link
3) Fill in your current User Name and Password and select Login
4) Provide your old (current) password and the new password and click OK
Students by default are enrolled every day (as they come in) in the service with pre-loaded security questions. For security purposes, Employees are not enrolled but can if they choose to.
1) To enroll, go to http://changemypassword.lmunet.edu
2) Select User Registration
3) When the login box comes up, please login with your current User Name and Password
4) When the next screen comes up, select the Enrollment Tab (Next To Change Password)
5) Take a minute or two and come up with your own security questions and answers.
6) Once you save your questions and answers, you are now enrolled! You can now use it to change or reset your password in the future.
Changing your WebAdvisor or Blackboard password does not change your e-mail password.